At the top-most point of the town, you’ll find the popular Eli Beach, where the daring take part in all kinds of water sports. To the west, you’ll find some of the world’s oldest historical monuments. Atop the Hill of Monte Smith lies the site of the majestic Acropolis of Rhodes, where you can explore its temples, stadium, and beautifully preserved amphitheater.
- Rhodes Aquarium (6-minute walk)
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes (9-minute walk)
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes (15-minute walk)
- Acropolis of Rhodes (27-minute walk)
- Temple of Apollo (27-minute walk)
- Santa Maria della Vittoria Church (5-minute walk)
- Akti Miaouli Beach (6-minute walk)